BLOG POST IDEAS

4:44


Hello everyone! Today I bring you a Blog Post Ideas. I now that being such a newbie here in the blogging world is kind of weird, but actually I've researching a lot due I'm a total uncreative person and I've had to look for every blog post ideas post! And since I've been doing it I've been getting some new ideas for blog posts, and I'd like to share them out just in case there's people who wants to start blogging but is kinda uncreative (like me!)

SO HERE ARE SOME OF BLOG POST IDEAS THAT YOU COULD USE

  • A DAY IN YOUR LIFE: share with your followers how a day of yours is, and you could include morning routine and night routine or made them as separate blog posts.
  • TOP 10 FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS: share which are the products that have been working the best for you 
  • A RECIPE THAT YOU LOVE: show which meal you love to do for special moments.
  • WHY YOU STARTED TO BLOG: tell which were the reasons that made you start a blog.
  • YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHLIST: share that that you want, it could be an inspiration for others!
  • YOUR EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
  • YOUR MORNING AND NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE
  • DUPES FOR EXPENSIVE MAKEUP: research on some dupes of expensive makeup which are barely known.
  • FREEBIES: if you're good at photography you could give away cute stock photos for others starting bloggers, or if you're good at photoshop you could make resources for bloggers such as fonts, brushes... etc 
  • WHAT IS IN YOUR BAG?
  • WHAT IS IN YOUR PHONE?: you can show productive apps, photography apps... 
  • HOW DO YOU EDIT YOUR PHOTOS?: show all the apps that you use to make your pics look cute, some tips and tricks... etc
  • DO IT YOURSELF'S: show people little and easy things they could do.
  • YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGERS AND YOUTUBERS.
Those were some of my blog post ideas! I hope I helped you and that you liked this post. Make sure to follow my blog! There's blogposts on a daily basis!

qotd: where do y'all live in?
XOXO, Alicia.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook