MAKEUP FAVORITES

4:13

Hello everyone! Today I bring you a Makeup Favorites! They're not my lately favorites but my all time favorites, products that I can't live without! I've selected 6 products. So let's start with it:

SLEEK MAKEUP -  ULTRA MATTES BRIGHTS V1


I'm totally in love with this palette, I've been digging into colorful looks and this one is amazing. Really creamy and crazily pigmented and it's only 9,99€.
Without any doubt this palette has stolen my heart! For me it's a 10/10 great price and great quality.

MAKEUP FOREVER - ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION


It is simply incredible! You can go from medium to high coverage and it lasts all day long. I kind of have oily skin and this foundation works perfectly for me! It's kinda expensive but i think it's worthit, moreover I've had it for a long time now and I still can use it for a long time! 
It's 40€ at Sephora.

H&M & KIKO EYESHADOWS - ORANGE OCHRE & 19



So in love with this colors and this single eyeshadows! They're both super pigmented (I'd say the Kiko one is better, like much more creamy!) and they last lots of time!
I knew the kiko one would be super good quality as I've tried lots of products and they always work perfectly, but I was super impressed with the H&M one, I didn't expect it to be that pigmented? I have a few from there and this one is the more pigmented sooooo far,
The H&M one I'd say is 4-5€ as well as the Kiko one.

H&M - CHIC CHOC & TUSCAN BLUSH LIPGLOSSES


Okay, these are sooo cute!! To be honest I've neve been a fan of lipglosses but I do love theses ones! I usually hated them because I remembered them as the unpigmented and sticky products but I loved their colors and gave them an chance and oh my god! they're super pigmented, kinda sticky but not too much. I love how they look so for me it'd be a 8/10.
I think they're 8€ more or less.

So here we finish! I hope you liked my post! Don't forget to follow my blog :)
qotd: which are your favorite makeup products?
XOXO, Alicia.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook